This is actually my first time hearing about the Liebster Awards. But I think this is great! This is an amazing way to get new bloggers involved and to find new blogs to follow !
I want to quickly thank Chelsea from Missyred.co.uk for nominating me. If you haven’t visited her blog before, check her out ! She writes a little bit about everything and is hilarious to boot !
The rules of the Liebster Award are :
1. Link back to the person that nominated you
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
Here are the questions that she created !
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I think what I love most about blogging is just being able to write about what I’m interested in. I’ve always loved writing, ever since I was young, and to this day I still to keep a diary that I write in quite often. So blogging is great for me because I get to not only write about what I want, but I can share it with you guys ! Its honestly pretty great.
2. If you won the lottery today, what would be the first thing you’d buy?
Probably a car to be honest. But I think, depending on how much money I win, I might buy my family a new place to live instead.
3. Heels or Converse?
As much as I love how heels look with everything, I am definitely a converse girl. Or generally just a sneakers girl. The comfort struggle is just too real.
4. Where did you last eat out?
The last time I ate out was when I went out to my neighbourhood dim sum place. I don’t remember the name (it’s one of those places that you never remember the name of, you just know exactly where it is and how to get there).
5. In 5 years time, where do you want to be?
In 5 years time I want to be obviously working full time, hopefully doing a job that I love. And I want to have found my life partner ! Or at least be dating someone seriously.
6. If there was a film about your life, who would play you?
Okay this is a hard question. Are you talking about who I would WANT to play me? (Megan Fox.. DUH. Even though I’m asian. Or maybe Angelina Jolie or some other badass female lead.) Or who would actually play me. Because if it was the latter it would probably be someone awkward. Like Ellen Page, or maybe Anna Kendrick. Or the asian girl from Sucker Punch maybe?
7. Where is your most favourite place in the world?
If we’re talking about specifics, there is this little cliff down by the University of British Columbia that holds a special place in my heart. Or even Wreck Beach which is also down there that I adore. If we’re talking about broader places, I love Toronto in the summer. And I also love San Francisco.
8. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Well, a little back story, as I am writing this post, I am sitting in my 3 hour Microeconomics lecture. Today was the first day of classes and the guy I am sitting beside is EXCEPTIONALLY good looking. To the point where I am actually feeling giddy and shy. THIS NEVER HAPPENS. So I texted my friend who was sitting a few rows behind me, and was telling him how I’m totally love struck. And the text he sends back to me was “Yeah he’s pretty good looking. Be cool. Just act sexy or something.” I bursted out laughing in the middle of class after reading that text. Which was definitely not “cool”.
9. Gym session or Netflix session?
HA. HAHA. HAHAHA. As much as I wish I was one of those girls who would say “GYM SESH. HANDS DOWN. I LOVE THE GYM”… It would definitely be Netflix session for me… But hey.. I’m trying okay?
10. Favourite dessert?
Oooo, probably macarons at the moment. OR a Panna Cotta? Or maybe waffles. Or ice cream… Or a lava cake……. or any dessert to be quite honest. Yikes.
11. Who is your role model
My role model would probably be my mother. She is so inspiring, and such a hard worker. Every thing she has she earned for herself, and everything we have, she’s earned for us too. Hopefully one day I’ll be just as awe-inspiring as she is.
Now for my questions for the new nominees… hmmm…
1. Why and when did you start blogging
2. If there was a fire, what would be the one thing you’d save from your house (all your loved ones and pets are safe !)
3. What city do you live in currently?
4. What city would you like to live in? (Anywhere in the world!)
5. Are you a “go out and partay!” kind of girl, or a “stay home and netflix” kind of girl?
6. What is your favourite feature about your self?
7. What is your favourite feature when looking for a lover?
8. What do you find more attractive in a guy, his arms, his shoulders, his back, or his abs?
9. What’s your favourite way to de-stress?
10. What (or who) inspires/motivates you?
11. Tell us the story of your first kiss!!
I hope everyone I nominated enjoys writing this post as much as I did ! And I hope this was interesting to read for the rest of you ! If you’re reading this, and you have a blog too, JUST DO IT. And say I nominated you! Because that’s what I’m doing right now. BOOM. you’re nominated. GO.
Until next time ,