I know I’m slightly over due with this post, since it is already nearing the end of January, but better late than never right? At least that’s what I always say.
I feel like 2014 was definitely a good year when it comes to beauty products. I think this was the first year I actually dabbled into higher end brands, all paid for by your’s truly … myself.
Sure I’ve had the occasional palette here and there that were gifted to me. But in 2014, I actually stopped being a girl, and decided to be a woman…. and purchase my own high end make up. (WOW)
- Covergirl Tru Blend Liquid Foundation
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer
- MAC eyeshadows
- Soft Brown
- All That Glitters
- L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Blending brush from Ebay (I don’t remember the seller ): sorry)
- L’oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara
- NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette
- Guerlain Meteorites Cruel Gardenia Illuminating Iridescent Powder
- NARS Orgasm Blush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown
- Tony Moly Moisture Bunny Spray
- Elf Small Stippling brush + Maybelline Fit Me Stick foundation in Caramel (for contouring)
- MAC Viva Glam II + MAC Absolutely It
- Miniso Plum Lipliner + Wet N’ Wild 915 B
If you want to know a little more about the products and what I think about them, check out my video. I’ll embed it down below.
What were your favourite products of 2014? I would love to find some new products to try !
Until next time,