I got my first Pink Box ! And I’m excited to share with you guy what I received in this month’s box. But first I want to share a little information about the Pink Box subscription service.
So The Pink Box is a monthly subscription service that aims to inspire beauty with heart amongst young girls and women. The box includes 4-6 feel good lifestyle products every month that ranges from beauty products, apparel, jewellery, healthy snacks, and many more. Every item that gets put in the box is something that fits the PINK acronym: Positive, Inspiring, Noteworthy, and Kind. With the subscription, you will also receive a log-in each month to a online coaching session focusing on topics related to self-esteem, leadership, and goal-setting hosted by Katie Zeppieri.
Also 1$ from every box sold will actually be donated to the Because I Am A Girl charity which helps out girls in developing countries!
I am super impressed with everything they stand for and I’m happy to be supporting their cause. #WHORUNTHEWORLD amirite?
AND NOW FOR THE FUN PART!
Here are this month’s contents!
- Black Soap: Handmade in Morocco and can be used on face, hair, and body. IG: @one1earth
- Enamour earrings: Each pair of earrings are handmade in the U.S.A using remnant fabrics. Enamour Design House creates ethical accessories made to be lightweight, versatile, and thoughtful in all aspects.
- LARABAR: OKAY YUM. A healthy, gluten-free energy bar that was Peanut Butter flavoured.
- Ceramic Glaze nailpolish: The colour is Island Getaway which is a super bright hot pink colour.
- Seche Vite Top Coat sample. I’ve used Seche Vite top coats before and they are AMAZING. Dries super quick and leaves the nicest shine EVER.
- Elate Cosmetics Sample: Elate Cosmetics is also a company that is committed to healthy ingredients, sustainable practices, and wellness-minded goals.
- Because I Am A Girl Tote: International Day of the Girl is coming up on October 11th so you can rock this tote bag on that day to show your support for girls around the world!
- Oh and I got a pack of mini sticky-notes which I am always down for because I go through these like water.
And that’s my September box! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and if you want to check out the Pink Box subscription you can check them out here.
They were super nice to provide me with a discount code for my readers that want to give this subscription service a try. You guys can use ‘ANGELLOVESPINK’ for 10% off any of the subscription plans!
Until next time,