I realized that my blog has been a lot of what I have done rather than what I’ve been loving lately—so I felt like a flatlay with some of my current favourites was long overdue. Have you noticed that I have really been trying to up my flatlay game? My favourite accessory to bring with me for all my flatlays lately has been an old magazine. I try to look for old magazines with lots of pages of text. My favourite so far has been the Porter magazines. I also clearly need to go purchase the Kinfolk magazines too because those are in every aesthetically pleasing Instagram picture I’ve seen lately.
- YSL rouge Volupte shine lipstick in #47 – this lipstick has quickly become a holy grail item since I’ve purchased it and tried it for the first time. It’s in the most beautiful “my lips but better” pink and gives your lips a nice plump shine. Not to mention it actually moisturizes your lips at the same time. I can’t stress to you enough how important that is to me as I usually have really dry and cracked lips. So the fact that it gives my lips a nice flush, a nice shine, AND keeps it moisturized, definitely makes it worth every penny.
- Fenty Beauty Invisimatte Blotting Powder – I carry this baby around with me everywhere. As I’ve gotten older, my skin has slowly shifted from being really extremely dry to being combination skin. I use this when I’ve had a long day and need a touch-up either in my forehead area or under my eye. It’s such a nice texture and doesn’t cake up whatsoever.
- My YSL Cardholder – After I left the big wallet life, I’ve pretty much never looked back. My YSL cardholder has served me well over the last 3 years, and it is still holding up beautifully. The pebbled leather is extremely durable and has even withstood some nasty spills (I once dropped it into a bowl of chicken noodle soup). It’s been one of my favourite investments, and definitely one that I use the most.
- STIL CLASSICS Marble Sticky Note – Anyone that knows me knows that I have a serious issue with stationary. It’s one of my favourite category of things to spend money on, and since I’ve discovered STIL, I’ve really been going all out. Their sticky notes are AMAZING. I own all three of the designs that they currently sell, and I love all of them. If you want to save a little on any STIL stationary, you can use ‘ANGEL25’ at checkout for 25% off!
- My Mom’s Rings – I always get asked about these two gold rings that I wear on my wedding finger. No I am not engaged nor married. Both rings were actually gifts from my mom!
- STIL CLASSICS Washi Tape – I wasn’t kidding when I said I’m OBSESSED with STIL! I use their washi tape in correlation with my Design Love Agenda and I haven’t looked at another brand of stationary since. Seriously worth checking out. Their Copper and Marble washi tapes are to die for.
Until next time,