It’s rare I share a cocktail recipe but this yummy refreshing drink is what I’ll be making my friends all summer! Find out more about the Canadian vodka, Iceberg Vodka here!
- Strawberry Lemonade (you can use regular lemonade as well)
- Fresh watermelon juice
- Watermelon slice (for garnish)
- Muddled blackberries and raspberries
- 1 (or 2 😝) shots of Iceberg Vodka
- Muddle the berries and place at bottom of glass
- Blend watermelon until smooth
- Mix watermelon juice, ice, strawberry lemonade, and Iceberg Vodka in shaker
- Pour over muddled berries
- Garnish with a small slice of watermelon
Want more recipes? Check out my food category!